Portfolio Management for RIAs and Financial Advisors
Panoramix Pro is a package of advanced features that can enhance your Panoramix product experience.
For an additional cost of $1500 per year, you can add the following to Panoramix:
- Goal Tracking
- Composite Performance Tracking
Combined with our top-rated customer support and low pricing, Panoramix and Panoramix Pro are the best value in the industry.
A basic engine to track and compute investment and retirement goals:
- How Am I doing?: Easily enter data points to calculate and display goal results, enabling point in time analytics to answer “how am I doing” questions such as:
- When can I retire?
- How much income can I expect when I retire?
- What kind of legacy will I leave behind?
- How much do I need to contribute to meet my retirement goals?
- What rate of return will I need to meet my retirement goals?
- What If Scenarios: Quickly run “what if?” scenarios on goals and determine results instantly.
- Confidence Levels: Monte Carlo simulation results show the confidence level in meeting your current goals.
- Visual Results: Elegant graphic displays with intuitive and clear results.
An integrated trading platform that will generate trading orders:
- Generate Trade Files: Package all trade requests into a single trading file that can be used for your custodian.
- Schwab API Enabled: Submit all trades directly to Schwab though the Schwab API interface.
- Bulk Trades: Generate bulk trades across your entire book.
- Individual Account Trades: Generate individual account and holding trades directly from the client's portfolio screen.
- Trading Rules: Leverage powerful search results for making trading decisions at account and model-level categories.
- Simple Rebalancing: Determine allocation drift between models and actual holdings to determine and generate trades.
- One Click Cash Allocation: “Right-click” cash distribution allows you to automatically allocate and create trades for cash deposits.
The ability to define and track composites for improved GIPS compliance:
- Point In Time Account Tracking: Ability to track when an account moves from one model to another.
- Time Weighted Returns For GIPS Compliance: Report accurately for Time Weighted rate of return calculations during the time accounts were in a specific model.
- Account Inclusion Logic: Set investment minimums and other criteria by account for composite reporting.
- Composite Performance Over Time: Track composites over time through our performance data mining tool.
|Sample Reports and Screens|
© 2022 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.