Performance Reporting for RIAs and Financial Advisors
|Panoramix™ Performance Reports|
The Panoramix Performance Reporting system offers very comprehensive, flexible, and accurate performance reporting for advisors.
Overall features include:
- Ability to compute performance 3 different ways: Basic Rate of Return, Money Weighted Return (IRR), and Time Weighted Return (Modified Dietz).
- Ability to compute gross or net of fees.
- Custom time frames facilitate performance reporting from any date to any date.
- Ability to group and categorize performance in multiple ways such as models, asset classes, asset types, and more.
- Ability to compare against one or more of dozens of built in benchmarks or to create unique blended benchmarks.
- Combined with our best in industry service support and low cost pricing, Panoramix is the best value in the industry.
|Individual Client and Portfolio Performance|
Several levels of reports allow customized messages to clients:
- Portfolio Snapshot: A simple one-page high level view of portfolio performance for 4 configurable timeframes.
- Account Performance History: A more detailed view of portfolio performance, broken out by account, for 5 configurable timeframes.
- Performance Timeline: Monthly performance for a given date range for each account and summarized for the portfolio.
- Single Timeframe: The most flexible of the performance reports - select a date range and options for grouping the results. Also includes the ability to drill down to see performance at the holding level.
- Performance Summary: A graphical representation of performance which shows both monthly performance and multiple timeframes.
|Firm Level Performance|
Get GIPS compliant summary performance for your entire firm:
- Panoramix Performance Dashboard
- Monthly and aggregate performance for every account and for any date range.
- Group accounts by model, asset class, or several other built in or custom categories.
- Panoramix Executive Summary shows monthly performance as well as several performance timeframes such a YTD, Current Quarter, 1 Year, Since Inception, and more.
- Batch Reporting permit the running of performance reports for all clients, or a subset of clients, at one time.
- Robust client portal enables clients to generate their own performance reports.
|Sample Reports and Screens|
Account Performance History
© 2023 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.