News and Updates
Panoramix™ Releases Its Client Portal
Panoramix™ now offers a client portal for its advisors' clients
Eagan, Minn. (February 1, 2016) --- Panoramix™ for the Financial Advisor, an at-a-glance portfolio management and CRM tool for independent financial advisors, now allows its advisors' clients to log in and view their portfolio balances, reports, statements and other documents
This portal includes:
- The ability for each advisor to invite clients to the protal from within Panoramix™.
- Each client now has an on-line folder in Panoramix™ where advisors can add subfolders, documents, reports and statements for their client to view on-line.
- Clients can view their current portfolio balances.
- Clients can view any documents, reports, and statements that the advisor allows them to see.
- Clients can add documents securely for their advisors to view.
- Customized look and feel for each advisor and custom link that can be added to an advisor's existing web site.
Sapphire Software Services inc., a custom software and business-to-business automation company founded in 2003, developed Panoramix® for financial advisors in 2013 and completes 16 planned releases per year to the product. Sapphire brings business applications to the web, provides consulting services with the best vendors and partnerships, and offers professional development capabilities to automate business processes. Sapphire specializes in business application software development for companies in the financial services sector. Panoramix, its award-winning flagship software tool for portfolio management for financial advisors, focuses on providing multi-custodial performance reporting and client billing, with a wide-ranging additional feature set. Sapphire markets under the name Panoramix Financial. For more information on Panoramix connect with us at www.panoramixfinancial.com.
© 2023 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.