News and Updates
Panoramix™ Adds Fee Billing System
Panoramix™ now offers a flexible billing and fee system for its advisors
Eagan, Minn. (April 6, 2015) --- Panoramix™ for the Financial Advisor, an at-a-glance portfolio management and CRM tool for independent financial advisors, now allows its advisors to setup flexible fee schedules and generate your fees with a single click.
This new feature includes:
- The ability to set up a tiered fee structure, based on an average household balance or end of period balances.
- The ability to generate fees on a flat fee or percentage basis.
- The ability to set up a separate fee structures per custodian.
- Effective dates for your fees, so you can make fee changes today that won't take effect until later.
- The ability to override the default fee for any account or holding.
- The ability to exclude accounts or holdings (such as cash) from fee generation.
- Generate all of your fees with a single click and export to Excel for easy reporting.
Sapphire Software Services inc., a custom software and business-to-business automation company founded in 2003, developed Panoramix® for financial advisors in 2013 and completes 16 planned releases per year to the product. Sapphire brings business applications to the web, provides consulting services with the best vendors and partnerships, and offers professional development capabilities to automate business processes. Sapphire specializes in business application software development for companies in the financial services sector. Panoramix, its award-winning flagship software tool for portfolio management for financial advisors, focuses on providing multi-custodial performance reporting and client billing, with a wide-ranging additional feature set. Sapphire markets under the name Panoramix Financial. For more information on Panoramix connect with us at www.panoramixfinancial.com.
© 2022 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.