News and Updates
With Panoramix, Information Meets Integration Like No Other For Financial Advisors And Broker Dealers
Offering A Truly Unique Portfolio Management System For Increased Efficiency
For Financial Advisors and Broker Dealers looking for an efficient portfolio management system utilizing a single desktop setting, one need look no further than Panoramix.
Developed by Sapphire Software, Panoramix is a proprietary at-a-glance portfolio management dashboard which not only incorporates information from financial data sources, but also integrates real-time, two-way information from calendar and contact programs to give advisors a clean, easy-to-navigate and fully up-to-date dashboard screen.
And that's welcome news to both Financial Advisors and Broker Dealers alike.
"By combining your financial data with your contacts, calendars, documents, and tasks, Panoramix offers a fresh new approach not previously seen with other portfolio management systems" boasts Chris Hastings, CEO of Sapphire Software Services, which is based in Eagan, Minn., and developed Panoramix. "And based on the feedback we've received from our customers, those now using the system agree."
Hastings points to some unique advantages of Panoramix to both the Financial Advisor and Dealer Broker,
For the Financial Advisor:
- Allows for seamless establishing of relationships on the Broker Dealer level so when the latter need interfaces, the Financial Advisors are there to help.
- Volume discounts offered.
- The ability to Brand for the Broker Dealer
And for the Broker Dealer:
- Panoramix is an aggregate data source for all your Financial Advisors in one place.
- Includes an advisor portal for access to the data.
- Exposes data interfaces to advisor systems
Additionally, Sapphire offers integrated data and business processes, which assist in aggregating data in order to get custom views and reports of any type.
A quick online demo at www.PanoramixFinancial.com will also show the following:
- Real-time, two-way integration — With calendar and contact programs like Outlook® or Google®. Enter information just once and you're always up to date. See every e-mail relevant to your client in one convenient location.
- Seamless integration with multiple data sources — Like fund families, brokerage accounts and managed accounts. No more clicking from site to site while your client waits on hold.
- Pre-defined links to hundreds of common sites — Such as brokerage houses and life insurers. Log in once with your username and password, and you're good to go every time you click.
- Full text search capability — Lets you search your entire Panoramix database by partial name, e-mail address, phone number or any other word. Find what you need – quickly.
- Customize screens, lists, fields and reports — To get just the information you need. Panoramix allows you to generate reports and data layouts in multiple ways – by household, performance data, stocks and funds across portfolios . . . and more.
- One-click access to your Blotter — To view financial transactions across your book of business.
- Document management stores your documents —— By client so you can easily find them later . . . and also integrates with LaserApp and Microsoft Word to generate forms.
"In short, no other system on the market offers all this with a single management dashboard like Panoramix," adds Hastings. "You will truly benefit from Panoramix immediately, both in terms of more effective time management, and increased business."
Sapphire Software Services inc., a custom software and business-to-business automation company founded in 2003, developed Panoramix® for financial advisors in 2013 and completes 16 planned releases per year to the product. Sapphire brings business applications to the web, provides consulting services with the best vendors and partnerships, and offers professional development capabilities to automate business processes. Sapphire specializes in business application software development for companies in the financial services sector. Panoramix, its award-winning flagship software tool for portfolio management for financial advisors, focuses on providing multi-custodial performance reporting and client billing, with a wide-ranging additional feature set. Sapphire markets under the name Panoramix Financial. For more information on Panoramix connect with us at www.panoramixfinancial.com.
© 2022 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.