News and Updates
Panoramix and Sapphire Software Services, Inc COVID-19 Update
EAGAN, MN. March 17, 2021. This is an update to our March 17, 2020 statement related to the global CoViD-19 pandemic and Sapphire’s condition and situation related thereto. It goes without saying that these are trying times for all of us.
As we stated in March 2020, in the early days of the spread of the virus, “Sapphire Software Services, Inc., creators of Panoramix™ for financial advisors, has implemented the following controls in an effort to protect its employees.” All of these point remain in place today.
- All employees are working from home
- Employees requiring server access use Fortinet FortiGate firewall/VPN appliances as a protective layer in accordance with company policy
- We’ve cancelled all in-person employee meetings and events for the foreseeable future
- We’ve cancelled all in-person employee-client meetings and events for the foreseeable future
- We will continue to follow the practices recommended by the WHO, CDC, and the University of Minnesota center for epidemiology and infectious diseases
- We will also comply with federal, state, and local orders related to the novel coronavirus pandemic
So, why this update? Two reasons. First, to offer thanks for the fact that none of our staff have become infected. Second, because as of June 1, 2021 100% of the staff and their same-residence family members will be both fully vaccinated and past the interim immunization effectiveness waiting period. This is good news, for the vaccines are shown to have a high degree of prevention and, so far, a 100% prevention of infection requiring hospitalization or resulting in death. That said, all the measures above remain in place. Vaccinations have been voluntary, not a condition of employment.
We will take the summer months to further evaluate and judge the safety of returning to in-person interactions within the company. As of this writing we are planning to participate in one in-person industry conference in late September / early October, that being the Technology Tools for Today (T3) 2021 conference. This, of course, is subject to further developments in the coming months.
Should you have questions in this matter, please contact Support@PanoramixFinancial.com.
Panoramix™ was developed by Sapphire Software Services, a custom software and business-to-business automation company founded in 2003. Sapphire brings business applications to the web, provides consulting services with the best vendors and partnerships, and offers professional development capabilities to automate business processes. Sapphire specializes in business application software development for companies in the financial services sector. For more information on Panoramix, or to schedule a live demo of the product, contact Panoramix at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, go to www.panoramixfinancial.com to view an on-demand demo of Panoramix.
© 2022 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.