Panoramix Pricing (Effective 4/1/23)
|Panoramix User License Definition|
Panoramix is licensed by what we call a "data segment". A data segment is a collection of clients and accounts and their related data that can be viewed separately. For example, if a firm has 2 advisors and both share and have access to all accounts, that is considered a single data segment, and therefor a single user license. If however, the 2 advisors do not want to see each others accounts, we would segment the data for each advisors and that would be 2 user licenses.
There are no additional costs for additional logins. A user license entitles you to as many logins to that data segment as you wish.
We offer two options for pricing for you to choose from. You may select User License pricing (as described above) or Enterprise pricing for firms who want multiple user licenses.
|User License Pricing|
Base License Fee $6000 annually.
Panoramix Pro Additional $2000 annually.
Data feeds (per feed): $500 annually + $995 one time setup charge. (Note: there is no annual charge or setup fee for Schwab,SSG,or Apex)
Support and Maintenance (based on AUM of data segment):
- AUM under $25 million : $1000 Discount (Base fee is $5000)
- AUM $25 to $200 million : included
- AUM over $200 million : 0.004% of AUM over $200M annually
Additional logins: included
Call for a Quote
The above pricing should cover most cases, but there are some additional items that could incur additional costs:
- Historical data or other data imports: We are able to get full transactional history from TD Ameritrade, and 2 years of history from Schwab. Any other historical data import will be an additional charge as a custom import. The cost for a custom import varies based on the effort to get the data imported. It could be as low as $500 for basic contact information, or tens of thousands of dollars for a complete transactional data import. If you desire any data imports, we will work with you and analyze the data and provide a firm estimate for such an import.
- Mac users: The primary Panoramix UI is a Windows desktop application. We also have a browser version which will allow you to access Panoramix and do most of what you can do in the desktop application, but it does not have complete functionality. Back end processes such as batch reports and some other utilities are not available through the browser UI. We do however offer a terminal server option for Mac users, which requires a free download of the Microsoft Remote Desktop App from the App store. This will allow you to run the full Panoramix system from your Mac. There is a cost of $250 per year per login for a terminal server license.
© 2023 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.