News and Updates
Panoramix To Sponsor and Exhibit At Upcoming T3 Conference In Miami
Must-Attend Event For Financial Advisors Nationwide
The Panoramix™ Portfolio Management Dashboard, a revolutionary at-a-glance portfolio management tool for Financial Advisors, is pleased to announce it will be a Silver Level Sponsor and exhibitor at the upcoming Technology Tools for Today (T3) Annual 2013 Conference, February 11-13 at the Hilton Miami Downtown.
Panoramix will be in Booth #504, eager to display its exciting and proprietary system to Brokers and Independent Financial Advisers alike. The T3 Conference is the nation's only practice management/technology conference for Financial Advisors, and focuses on how technology is positively reshaping the way the profession does business.
"The T3 Conference is the place to be when merging technology with financial advising, and we're thrilled to be a sponsor of the event. We also look forward to the opportunity of being able to introduce Panoramix to so many nationwide advisors," said Chris Hastings, CEO of Sapphire Software Services of Eagan, Minn., which developed Panoramix, adding "our system and its ease of use has been most welcome to those already utilizing it, and many others are going to witness this in Miami."
Panoramix is an at-a-glance portfolio management tool which not only incorporates information from financial data sources, but also integrates real-time, two-way information from calendar and contact programs to give advisors a clean, easy-to-navigate and fully up-to-date dashboard screen.
- Real-time, two-way integration – With calendar and contact programs like Outlook® or Google®. Enter information just once and you're always up to date. See every e-mail relevant to your client in one convenient location.
- Seamless integration with multiple data sources – Like fund families, brokerage accounts and managed accounts. No more clicking from site to site while your client waits on hold.
- Pre-defined links to hundreds of common sites – Such as brokerage houses and life insurers. Log in once with your username and password, and you're good to go every time you click.
- Full text search capability – Lets you search your entire Panoramix database by partial name, e-mail address, phone number or any other word. Find what you need – quickly.
- Customize screens, lists, fields and reports – To get just the information you need. Panoramix allows you to generate reports and data layouts in multiple ways – by household, performance data, stocks and funds across portfolios . . . and more.
- One-click access to your Blotter – To view financial transactions across your book of business.
- Document management stores your documents – By client so you can easily find them later . . . and also integrates with LaserApp and Microsoft Word to generate forms.
In short, no other system on the market offers all this with a single management dashboard like Panoramix. You will truly benefit from Panoramix immediately, both in terms of more effective time management, and increased business.
Panoramix is an extremely cost-effective system which pays for itself almost immediately, then many times over, and we can point to many other companies like yours that have experienced this type of success with Panoramix.
For more information on the 2013 T3 Conference, visit http://www.technologytoolsfortoday.com/conference.html.
Panoramix™ was developed by Sapphire Software Services, a custom software and business-to-business automation company founded in 2003. Sapphire brings business applications to the web, provides consulting services with the best vendors and partnerships, and offers professional development capabilities to automate business processes. Sapphire specializes in business application software development for companies in the financial services sector. For more information on Panoramix, or to schedule a live demo of the product, contact Panoramix at email@example.com. Also, go to www.panoramixfinancial.com to view an on-demand demo of Panoramix.
© 2017 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.