News and Updates
Panoramix™ Enhances Its Billing System
Panoramix™ has enhanced its billing to include multiple fee structures, billing cycles, new values bases and additional overrides
Eagan, Minn. (March 31, 2016) --- Panoramix™ for Financial Advisors, an at-a-glance portfolio management, billing and CRM tool for independent financial advisors, has enhanced its billing system.
New features includes:
- Multiple tiered fee structures, and the ability to select which fee structure applies to each account.
- Billing Cycle support so the advisor can set up multiple billing cycles to handle more complicated billing scenarios.
- A new value basis which will add weighted cash flows from the prior term to the end of period balance for the value basis for your fees.
- The ability to round the final fee to the dollar.
- The ability to use the actual days for the period for fee computation (rather than simply 1/4 for quarterly or 1/12 for monthly).
- The ability to bill the fees for an account to another account, or spread it out over all of the other accounts for a household.
- The ability to add an additional fee or credit beyond the computed fee per account.
- The ability to specify tax for fees if needed.
Panoramix™ was developed by Sapphire Software Services, a custom software and business-to-business automation company founded in 2003. Sapphire brings business applications to the web, provides consulting services with the best vendors and partnerships, and offers professional development capabilities to automate business processes. Sapphire specializes in business application software development for companies in the financial services sector. For more information on Panoramix, or to schedule a live demo of the product, contact Panoramix at email@example.com. Also, go to www.panoramixfinancial.com to view an on-demand demo of Panoramix.
© 2017 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.