News and Updates
Panoramix™ Adds Batch Reports
Panoramix™ now offers batch reporting. Advisors have the ability to set up report groups and create a single consolidate monthly or quarterly report for all of their clients
Eagan, Minn. (March 31, 2016) --- Panoramix™ for Financial Advisors, an at-a-glance portfolio management, billing and CRM tool for independent financial advisors, now allows its advisors to setup report groups and generate reports accross their book of business with a single click.
This new feature includes:
- The ability to run an ad-hoc batch report for all or selected clients.
- The ability to create multiple report groups and combine them into a single pdf for all or selected clients.
- The ability to store each document with the client as well as make them available to the client on the client portal.
- The ability to specify parameters for each report in a report group.
- The ability to setup up categories for your clients so you can segment your client base.
- The ability to select which clients to use for a batch.
- Generate all of your monthly or quarterly reports with a single click.
Panoramix™ was developed by Sapphire Software Services, a custom software and business-to-business automation company founded in 2003. Sapphire brings business applications to the web, provides consulting services with the best vendors and partnerships, and offers professional development capabilities to automate business processes. Sapphire specializes in business application software development for companies in the financial services sector. For more information on Panoramix, or to schedule a live demo of the product, contact Panoramix at email@example.com. Also, go to www.panoramixfinancial.com to view an on-demand demo of Panoramix.
© 2018 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.