Panoramix™ Pricing (Effective 4/1/18)
|Panoramix™ User License Definition|
Panoramix™ is licensed by what we call a "data segment". A data segment is a collection of clients and accounts and their related data that can be viewed seperately. For example, if a firm has 2 advisors and both share and have access to all accounts, that is considered a single data segment, and therefor a single user license. If however, the 2 advisors do not want to see each others accounts, we would segment the data for each advisors and that would be 2 user licenses.
There are no additional costs for additional logins. A user license entitles you to as many logins to that data segment as you wish.
We offer two options for pricing for you to choose from. You may select User License pricing, or Assets Under Management(AUM) pricing.
|User License Pricing|
Base License Fee $4000 annually.
Data feeds (per feed): $500 annually + $995 one time setup charge. (Note: there is no annual charge or setup fee for TD Ameritrade)
Support and Maintenance (based on AUM of data segment):
- AUM up to $200 million : included
- AUM over $200 million : 0.004% of AUM over $200M annually
Additional logins: included
|Assets Under Management (AUM) Pricing|
Based on your firm's total AUM in Panoramix:
- less than $50 Million : $ 8,000 annually
- $50 - 100M : $ 12,000 annually
- $100 - 200M : $ 20,000 annually
- $200 - 1000M : 0.01% of AUM annually
- more than $1 Billion : 0.005% of AUM annually
The above pricing should cover most cases, but there are some additional items that could incur additional costs:
- Historical data or other data imports: We are able to get full transactional history from TD Ameritrade, and 2 years of history from Schwab. Any other historical data import will be an additional charge as a custom import. The cost for a custom import varies based on the effort to get the data imported. It could be as low as $500 for basic contact informaton, or as much as $10,000 for a complete transactional data import. If you desire any data imports, we will work with you and analyze the data and provide a firm estimate for such an import.
- Mac users: The primary Panoramix UI is a Windows desktop application. We also have a browser version which will allow you to access Panoramix and do most of what you can do in the desktop application, but it does not have complete functionality. Back end processes such as billing and batch reports are not available through the browser UI. We do however offer a terminal server option for Mac users, which requires a free download of the Microsoft Remote Desktop App from the App store. This will allow you to run the full Panoramix system from your Mac. There is a cost of $200 per year per login for a terminal server license.
© 2018 Sapphire Software Services, Inc. All rights reserved.